Did you know that your favorite cauli oats can be prepped in advance to take to work??
They don’t taste QUITE as good reheated (like 90%) but they’re still amazing if you can’t bear to let them go during the week!
We’ve got carrot cake cauli oats, apple pie cauli oats, blueberry, chai, (okay so many I’m forgetting at this point) peanut butter, pumpkin cheesecake, & overnight cauli oats (which are already perfect for meal prep)
Basically all you need to do is multiply the ingredients by however many servings you want!
Macros without toppings: 262 calories 28.2P 2.2F 30.1C
Macros with 4g HIIT nutrition Jet Black Cocoa & 28g Cinnamon Toasties American Dream Nut Butter: 437 calories 36.8P 14.2F 36.5F
HIIT nutrition Jet Black Cocoa (tastes like oreos) can be purchased here. “Emyogifit” saves you 10%
American Dream Nut Butter can be purchased here. “Emyogifit” saves you 10% here too.
Listed here are the carrot cake cauli oats for 4 servings:
Meal Prep Cauli Oats
4 packages Oat Fit 100 calorie Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
340g riced carrots
340g (1 bag) frozen riced cauliflower, heated up
760g egg whites (anything 500-800g will work)
1/2 tbsp each of cinnamon & pumpkin pie spice
1-2 tsp cake batter extract
- To rice your carrots, toss matchstick carrots into a food processor
- Microwave your cauliflower rice until soft
- Add the oats, cauliflower rice, and carrots to a giant pot + spices & cake batter extract
- Fill with water until everything is just covered. Covered, not drowned!
- Cook on the stove until thickened
- Add your egg whites & cook until thickened once more
- For a visual representation of what a NORMAL single batch of cauli oats looks like when cooking, check out this youtube video. I start cooking them at 2:10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1-dzZDTfTQ&t=84s&ab_channel=Emyogifit