My obsession with cauliflower oats has no limits.
It started with the Carrot Cake Cauliflower Oats back in January or February of 2020.
I’m even wondering if I’ve left any off of that list!
This one though is my new ALL TIME FAVORITE.
The consistency is so smooth and perfect & that’s all thanks to the immersion blender that helps pulverize the frozen cauliflower! (I use the Cuisinart immersion blender that I stole from my mom, but I’m looking into buying one that doesn’t need a cord!)
I must insist on a particular topping though. If you’re reading this in fall of 2020 then you thankfully have NOT missed out on American Dream Nut Butter‘s fall flavors. Their Pumpkin Cheesecake Almond Butter is perfection. If you’d like to try, my discount code “emyogifit” will save you 10% at checkout AND will support me ❤️
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cauli OatsCourse: Breakfast, Prep Essentials, Recipes
1 packet @betteroats maple brown sugar packet or 30-40g oats
100g frozen cauli rice
100g canned pumpkin
40-60ml @skinnymixes syrup to sweeten
6g Jello cheesecake sugar free pudding mix
3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
A dash of cinnamon and vanilla
water- just enough to make the mixture liquidy
100-200g egg whites
Nut Butter- this one is pumpkin cheesecake from @americandreamnutbutter
Walden farms pancake syrup
- Microwave or frozen cauliflower for 60 to 90 seconds until warm
- Place a cauliflower, pumpkin, skinny syrup, spices, water and extracts to a bowl. Use an immersion blender to blend everything together until there are no more chunks of cauliflower
- Transfer everything to a pot, add the packet of oats and mix and see if you need more water, if it’s thick add more water
- Using a whisk, heat on the stove top, stirring continuously until the oats have thickened
- Add your egg whites, stir continuously to avoid clumps and cook until thickened again
- Remove from the heat, place in another bowl and add your toppings
- NUTRITION- 425cal 32.4P/13.7F/40C