What a burger is pretty much the epitome of a fast food hangover meal in Texas 🤣 The sausage egg and cheese taquito is always my go to…. well two of them because 1 is super tiny. BUT 1 single what a burger taquito has 450 calories 😳, this version i have created has more than double the protein and less than half the fats and is JUST as drippy and delicious!
Whataburger Copycat Sausage, Egg, & Cheese TaquitoCourse: Breakfast, Crunch Wraps, Recipes
1 Joseph’s Lavish Wrap
2 Hot turkey sausage
6oz egg whites
25g Velvet Mexican Shreds
15g Tostitos Medium Salsa con Queso
1 what a burger picante sauce packet or another salsa of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450
- Cook turkey sausage
- To the same pan add egg whites and scramble. Add half the cheese and mix
- While eggs are cooking lay out your wrap and spread the queso on one side
- Carefully out your scrambled egg mixture on top of the wrap keeping it in one area
- Fold the ends in and then wrap it up, spray cooking spray on a baking sheet and place the burrito there
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, ENJOY!!
- NUTRITION 418 calories 50P/13F/24C