This meal is always one that seems to go together SO fast and is legit my FAVORITE meal prep.
The bulgogi flavors are what make the bowl.
AND the only things in the kitchen you need to do are cook the rice, boil the eggs and cook the ground beef,
It’s a foolproof way to meal prep something SUPER TASTY if you think your cooking skills are lacking.
Korean Bulgogi Beef BowlsCourse: Lunch/Dinner, Meal Preps, Recipes
1lb 94/6 ground beef
4.5tbsp Korean Bulgolgi Sauce and Marinade
2 cups COOKED rice (400g) (so 1 cup dry rice will make enough)
4oz matchstick carrots
-4 servings frozen broccoli
- If you have foresight, marinate your ground beef overnight. Put your bulgogi beef sauce in with your raw ground beef, mix it up, and then stack it in the fridge until you’re ready to cook.
- Cook your rice. 1 cup of dry rice will make just over the amount we need
- Hard-boil your eggs
- Cook your marinated ground beef in a pan
- Assembly time! I measures out my rice first (about 1/2 cup per container) then separated my beef into 4 equal servings
- PUT IN YOUT FROZEN BROCCOLI, YES FROZEN, They are just as healthy, if not healthier since they are frozen at peak freshness and since this is a meal prep, they will cook when you heat everything up in the microwave.
- Put your match stick carrots in, Came concept as the broccoli, no need to cook.
- Peel your eggs (my least favorite part TBH) and put one half in each bowl
- Drizzle with sriracha and VOILA!!
- Need more carbs? Add more rice
- Need less carbs? Replace with cauliflower rice
- Need more protein? Use more beef or more eggs
- Nutrition per serving 385 Calories. 32.3P/7.2F/43.6C