Mediterranean Ham & Veggie Breakfast Crunch WrapCourse: Breakfast, Crunch Wraps, Recipes
Really I should just call this a “kitchen sink” crunch wrap, because i added whatever ingredients I thought would be good from my parents’ kitchen and I wanted to use my peppers and mushrooms! My dad grows fresh herbs as a hobby so I even went out to the garden and snagged some fresh rosemary!
Ive been using @cytdacarb now, ever since i weighed a Joseph’s wrap and found out that some were randomly 30g over the serving size while some were under sized! But hey, cutdacarb has even better macros!
1 @cutdacarb or Joseph’s Lavash Wrap
1 laughing cow lite Swiss Cheese
Rosemary (fresh is preferred)
60g Deli Sliced Ham
Hummus ( i used Mediterranean olive flavor)
80g egg whites
15g light mozzarella shredded cheese
50g dices bell pepper
3oz baby Bella mushrooms
Other seasonings, salt, garlic powder, onion powder etc
- In the smallest pan you have, cook your egg whites (you want them to be a small circular shape to fit in your crunch wrap) I usually sprinkle the edd whites with garlic powder/salt then cover with pan while they cook.
- Cook your mushrooms and bell pepper. I cooked them separately, buy you could cook them together! Season them here.
- Lay out your wrap, spread the laughing cow cheese in a circle in the middle
- Lay your ham on top of the cheese and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Place your egg white circle on top of the ham then top with hummus, peppers, mozzarella and mushrooms
- Carefully fold up your wrap. Then spray with oil and place into the air fryer seam side down. Or you can do this in a pan.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides. – 5 minutes in the air fryer, in a pan its about the same per side.
- Cut in half and Enjoy!
- Macros for wrap 360calories 34.9P/10.8F/26.8C