Guys! @miraclenoodle is LIFE CHANGING! I cant taste the difference between these and your typical rice noodles and these only have 10g carbs per serving!! That’s 4 calories😱 so naturally this recipe has 4 servings of pasta cause why not!
Miracle Noodle Pad ThaiCourse: Lunch/Dinner
2 packages of miracle noodle fettuccine (can be found in the Asian section of Whole Foods, some HEB’s, Walmart and Amazon)
85g broccoli (i used frozen and reheat it. Or use whatever veggie you want)
85g grilled chicken breast
1tbsp east-west Asian peanut sauce
- Rinse the miracle noodles in a colander for a minute and then toss into a pot of boiling water for 1-2 minutes and then drain.
- In a non-stick pan or a sprayed pan, cook noodles for 5-10 minutes. This will help dehydrate them and make them less chewy.
- Add your veggies and chicken, cook until no longer frozen, then add your sauce
- Spices I’d recommend: ginger, salt, garlic, onion powder etc.
- Try not to burn your tongue😋
- Nutrition facts per serving: 270 calories 22P/6.7F/27.5C