I haven’t gone a day without eating oatmeal since… I can’t remember, maybe since the Corona lockdown started??
This recipe is from a REFEED Day I had on prep. Super high carb & low fat. If you’re interested in learning why I had a refeed day or you want to see what else I ate that day, you’re in luck because I filmed the whole thing for YouTube!
You can adapt this recipe by adding more or less oats. I use Quick Oats… because they cook quickly, but you can absolutely use different types of oats or even flavored oatmeal packets.
You are also welcome to leave out the cauliflower rice. It took me awhile to work up the courage to try cauliflower rice in my oats too, but I promise you you’ll love it <3
However do NOT:
-skip out on adding sweetener. My favorite is skinny mixes.
-skip out on adding the PB2 powder into the oats
-use less than 100g egg whites (it TRULY makes the oats so so creamy & delicious, I promise it doesn’t scramble if you’re stirring. And if you add sweetener it won’t taste like eggs)
Peanut Butter Cauliflower OatsCourse: Breakfast, Dessert, Prep Essentials, Recipes, Refeed Meal Ideas
40g quick oats
16g riced cauliflower
Skinny syrup to taste
200g egg whites
2tbsp chocolate almond bar PB powder
- Microwave your frozen cauliflower for 60 to 90 seconds until warm
- Please oats in a small pot with cauliflower 40 to 60 g skinny syrup vanilla extract and just enough water to cover the oats
- Using a whisk on the stove top stirring continuously until the oats have thickened
- Add your egg whites
- Stir continuously to avoid clumps and cook until thickened again
- Remove from heat and stir in in the dry mix peanut butter powder
- Place in another bowl and add your toppings
- NUTRITION just base- 347cal 35.9P/4.2F/38.4C
- NUTRITION with toppings- 464cal 38.8P/5.9F/64.1C
My other cauli oat recipes: