I’m back on my pita pizza game now that my macros are low low low for the end of my competition prep.
I also have 2 other pita recipes right now on my blog!
Moral of the story: you can always enjoy pizza, even if you’re dieting on very low calories!
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken PizzasCourse: Lunch/Dinner, Prep Essentials, Recipes
1 Joseph’s pits, split lengthwise
40g pizza sauce
85g ore-cooked, frozen chicken breast, chunks
15g fat free mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Place the split pita on a baking sheet in the oven to crisp for 2 to 3 minutes max
- Microwave your frozen chicken for 60 to 90 seconds until warm
- Cover your chicken with buffalo sauce and stir
- Remove pizzas from oven and top with pizza sauce buffalo chicken cheese and add a little drizzle of extra buffalo sauce if you want to kick things up an extra notch
- Placed back in the oven for 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese has melted
- Super low carb pizza to enjoy
- Nutrition 248cal 28.6P/5.9F/12C