Make it, tag me, thank me later.
Seriously though, I never get burger cravings anymore because I just whip up these crunch wrap burgers!
I use CutDaCarb wraps, but you could try using a GIANT tortilla or another type of low carb wrap to make this!
Bacon, Mushroom, Swiss & Caramelized Onion Crunch Wrap BurgerCourse: Crunch Wraps, Lunch/Dinner, Recipes
1 @cutdacarb wrap
1 laughing cow lite Swiss cheese
4oz 96/4 ground beef (weighed raw)
Everything bagel seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt
7g Real Bacon Bits
40g sweet onion, diced
2.5oz sliced mushrooms
14g reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- Caramelize the onions by sautéing them in a small pan. Any time they start to burn add water. I show this in my refeed day YouTube if you need a visual
- Start cooking your mushrooms in another sprayed pan
- Season your raw beef with seasonings listed above, form a patty, then place on a sprayed hot pan
- Squish the patty with a spatula so it flattens out a bit more
- Let cook, flipping once
- Assemble the crunch wrap by spreading the cheese out in a small circle, then topping with the bacon bits, onions, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, then finally placing the burger patty on top of that
- Wrap up, then spray and Cook both sides until browned on a hot pan
- NUTRITION 343 cos 38.9P/10F/21.8C