Cream of Rice has been my newest obsession!
I always thought it was some lame gluten free food… then I tried it.
I started out with this dessert cream of rice!
Then I got curious about how it would be in a savory entree & this recipe was born!
It tastes just like a loaded baked potato!
Loaded Baked Potato Cream of RiceCourse: Breakfast, Prep Essentials, Recipes, Refeed Meal Ideas
32g+ @thepridefoods UNFLAVORED cream Of rice
80-130g egg whites, choose depending on your needs, i do 80 normally
3 sliced deli ham
15g velveeta cheddar shreds
Salt, garlic, hella seasoning
- Place cream of rice plus seasonings into a pot and add water according to the package directions. Do not skimp on the salt, it’s bland rice and it needs some flavor add garlic powder also
- Cook according to the package directions, stirring frequently
- In a separate pan sauté your deli ham to crisp it up, essentially pretend it’s bacon and sauté your spinach
- When the cream of rice is thickened, stir in your egg whites
- Let cook until thickened again dumpster and your cheese and sautéed ham
- NUTRITION FACTS- 243cal 21.7P/3.2F/29C