I know, I know.
This is THE weirdest thing I’ve ever created.
(Certainly not the weirdest thing I’ve eaten by far. Maybe chicken hearts or escargot take the cake there)
BUT I’m still shocked that this is actually good, amazing even.
If you can get past the idea of putting beef AND blueberries together, I promise you this recipe will not disappoint.
Plus think of all the fiber and antioxidants you’re getting from the blueberries!
I can’t take all the credit for this insane combo, my teammate Liz eats it all the time and I was just so weirded out but curious at the same time I had to try it. And what do you know, it’s actually good!
If you give it a try I want a full report.
It’s so good I meal prepped it for a whole week & I just had it this week again too!
Beef, Bloobs, & Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cream of RiceCourse: Breakfast, Recipes
34g @thepridefoods Brown sugar cinnamon Cream Of rice
3oz 96/4 beef, weighed raw
50g frozen wild blueberries
Walden farms pancake syrup
Just a bit of cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes
- Season the beef, yes with cinnamon to, and cook in a sprayed pan
- Once the meat has browned, add your blueberries and a dash of pancake syrup
- Let it simmer while you prep the cream of rice
- Prep cream of rice according to the package directions. I did the microwave to save time. I added a dash of extra cinnamon too
- Stir cream of rice and then top with beef and blueberries
- Sprinkle extra cinnamon on top and then add more pancake syrup
- Weird out everyone around you! And enjoy
- NUTRITION 255 cal 20.5P/3.4F/33.9C