Holy heck guys is this another lazy recipe that turned out delicious!
I created this recipe in peak week for one of my 2020 bikini competition shows –> link is to my YouTube series! Everyone does peak week a little different, but this year my coach had asked me to cut down my food choices to ensure my digestion wad running smoothly. I ended up eating a lot of cream of rice that week! I cut out the cheese & just used the guac & truffle oil on top–I have to cut out dairy during peak week too!
The secret to this recipe is just 1-2g of truffle oil.
Now before all you oil haters scoff at me–just one or two grams is only 9-18 calories and it packs a HUGE flavor punch!
You can find truffle oil either next to the other oils or in the italian specialty aisle.
I prep my shredded chicken in bulk using my instant pot–12-15 minutes and you’ve got ready to eat chicken!
I also buy the little single serving sizes of guacamole from the store & add some Velveeta shreds on top!
Velveeta–if you didn’t know, is lower in fat than normal cheeses, but still melts really well!
There are peppers in the picture… but you can nix them if you don’t have the time (or patience) to cook them fresh.
You can get cream of rice at the store or through Pride Foods (my discount code for them is emyogifit as usual and I have a recipe for sweet cream of rice if you get their other flavored varieties & my beef & bloobs uses cream of rice too!)
If you like this savory cream of rice, be sure to check out my baked “potato” cream of rice recipe too!
Truffle Oil & Guac Cream of Rice with ChickenCourse: Lunch/Dinner, Peak Week Recipes, Recipes
1/4 cup plain cream of rice
100ml egg whites
70g pre-cooked shredded chicken
.5 mini container of guacamole
20g velveeta shreds
1g truffle oil
120g bell pepper (this isnt included in the macros, i like it better without)
- Cook the cream of rice in the microwave with water first according to the package. Spice with salt, garlic, onion powder etc.
- Stir and add egg whites to the cream of rice, microwave again at 50% power for 1 to 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until thickened again
- Zero out your scale, placed the cooked cream of rice on the scale and then add your 1 g of truffle oil
- Reheat your shredded chicken and placed on top of the bowl
- Top with guac and cheese
- Stir together before eating
- NUTRITION- 394cal 40P/7F?39.6C