I’ve made so many variations of this protein nut butter banana bread over the last year. I tweak the ingredients slightly each time… and they always turn out great!
Here is a lemon blueberry version.
A birthday cake version.
The one that “started it all” OG original.
And now finally the NEWEST edition: Monster Cookie!
These can ALL be made into either mini banana bread loafs or muffins.
If you choose to use a different nut butter in them aside from American Dream Nut Butter** the macros WILL change because this specific brand of nut butter is higher protein than others. If you want to try them & also want to support me, you can use my discount code emyogifit to save yourself 10%
**I know in the picture it says All American Butter, but they recently were forced to change their name since another BIG company owned the term “All American” smh.
Monster Cookie Peanut Butter Banana BreadCourse: Breakfast, Dessert, Recipes
2 ripe bananas
60g butter my cookie, or monster cookie peanut butter from @americandreamnutbutter
6tbsp egg whites
21g coconut flour
32g @pescience peanut butter cookie protein
15g cake flour or all purpose
4g baking powder
25g mini m&m’s
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Mash your bananas
- Add the wet ingredients, then your dry, and mix together
- Add your mini M&Ms here and reserve some for toppings
- Put into a sprayed muffin tin
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean
- Store in fridge
- This recipe will make nine muffins or three loaves
- NUTRITION per muffin- 103cal 6.6P/3.9F/10.9C
- NUTRITION per loaf- 309cal 19.9P/11.6F/32.7C