Who remembers lettuce wraps??
Not me up until the other week!
But holy yum are these a flavor bomb that are PERFECT for my super low carb days in prep right now.
And if you hate kimchi, just leave it out!
You can find the Bulgogi Marinade in the international aisle of your grocery store!
Korean Bulgogi Beef & Kimchi Lettuce WrapsCourse: Lunch/Dinner, Prep Essentials, Recipes
30g of butter lettuce, this was 5 leaves for me
4oz 96/4 raw ground beef
1 tbsp Korean BBQ bulgogi marinade
40g matchstick carrots
28g (1 serving) kimchi
20g fat free mayo
- Marinate the ground beef in the biological marinade for a few hours
- Cook the beef up in a pan
- Combine the fat mayo with Sriracha
- Assemble your lettuce wraps!
- That’s it! Hope you guys are having a wonderful day
- NUTRITION 219 Cal 27.2P/4.5F/19.6C