Flavor bomb in your mouth.
Roasting your tomatoes!
You can roast them ahead of time and keep them in the fridge for a few days so that you can have this wrap multiple days in a row like me 😉
Pro tip: Also use a really melty cheese! Velveeta is the meltiest low fat cheese I’ve ever found. If you don’t like Velveeta, cheddar or good old fashioned kraft singles should work too.
Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup Crunch WrapCourse: Crunch Wraps, Lunch/Dinner, Recipes
1 wrap, i use @cutdacarb
60g raw cherry/grape/sweet tomatoes
20-30g velveeta cheddar shreds
3 oz deli sliced ham
Salt, garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with foil for easy clean up
- Wash your tiny tomatoes and then choose to either cut them in half or leave them whole, spray with olive oil spray and season with salt and garlic. Then placed on prepared tray
- Bake tomatoes for about 30 minutes. I am recommend doing a large batch of these, then saving the rest for leftovers
- I lay out your wrap and place the cheese in the middle, then add your roasted tomatoes and ham.
- Pile your spinach on top, add a crack of salt
- Carefully wrap it up.
- Spray with cooking spray, then either air fry or place seems side down on a hot pan flipping after a few minutes
- Cut in half and serve with a side of veggies, baby potatoes or even a bowl of tomato soup
- NUTRITION 237 cal 27.7P/5.5F/20.6C