This is a lower carb, single serving version of my FAVORITE MEAL PREP EVER.
It’s super simple, fast to whip up, & really only requires you to cook one thing since everything else is done in the microwave.
I tend to make the meat in bulk that way I can have it several times in one week.
If you have more carbs in your macros, replace the cauliflower rice with real rice or do half & half.
I also really love adding a fried egg on top if I need more fat in my macros for the day!
Korean Bulgogi Cauliflower Rice BowlCourse: Lunch/Dinner, Prep Essentials, Recipes
4oz 96/4 ground beef measured raw
1tbsp Korean BBQ Bulgogi Marinade
200g frozen cauliflower rice
85g frozen broccoli
40g matchstick carrots
Everything but the bagel seasoning
5-10g rice vinegar
- The night before or several hours before marinate the ground beef
- After marinating, cook the ground beef and a pan
- Place the frozen cauliflower rice in a large bowl and microwave for about three minutes until hot
- Season the cauliflower rice with everything but the bagel seasoning salt garlic powder and rice vinegar
- Microwave the frozen broccoli for 1 to 2 minutes until hot
- You can eat the match the carrots raw or microwave them for 30 to 60 seconds to cook them slightly
- Please all components on top of the season cauliflower rice drizzled sriracha and add more everything but the bagel seasoning
- Nutrition 264cal 31.2P/4.5F/25.2C