Gooey, cheesy, with a slight kick from the enchilada sauce, this recipe tastes so indulgent!
But it has less than 4g of fat in the whole thing!
And it has veggies AND protein!
It’s also perfect for using up any shredded chicken you already have lying around. Other shredded chicken recipes of mine include this BBQ Chicken Crunch Wrap, this single serving Pesto Pasta Casserole, this single serving Thai Coconut Curry, this Algerian Sauce Crunch Wrap, & more.
I also have a casserole version if you need to feed more people or want to meal prep some enchiladas!
I was born & raised in Texas so you can be assured any Tex-Mex recipes I create are quite legit!
Spinach Enchilada Crunch WrapCourse: Crunch Wraps, Lunch/Dinner, Recipes
1 Wrap, I use @cutdacarb
15g Mexican Velveeta Shreds
70g cooked, shredded chicken breast
- Creamy Enchilada Sauce
30g fat free cream cheese
10g nonfat Greek yogurt
30g medium+ green enchilada sauce
- Re heat your shredded chicken if needed
- Place the cream cheese in a small dish and zap it in the microwave for about 10 seconds to soften it up
- Add the Greek yogurt to the cream cheese stir then add the enchilada sauce and combined
- Add the chicken to the sauce, stir
- Lay out your wrap and place the cheese shreds in the middle
- Pop enchilada enchilada sauce chicken mixture on top of the cheese
- Pile your spinach on top
- Add a crack of sea salt and a dash of onion powder
- Carefully wrap it up
- Spray with cooking spray, then either air fry or place seam side down on a hot pan flipping after a few minutes
- NUTRITION 264cals 33.1P/3.8F/22.9C