Anyone else like prepping protein in bulk? I’ve been ending up with a TON of shredded chicken on hand lately, especially since chicken seems to be the most reliable, fresh protein I can find in stores.
Actually, now that I think about it I don’t think my groceries ever sold out of fish during the pandemic…
ANYWAYS, this crunch wrap will have you using up that leftover shredded chicken!
You need a velveeta cheese slice (or any cheese slice really, but I use velveeta because surprisingly, it IS a low fat cheese & it melts WAY better than other low fat cheeses)
You also need some G Hughes BBQ Sauce. Any flavor works, I like the Sweet & Spicy, but this is the lowest calorie/carb BBQ sauce I’ve ever found. You can find it in the grocery or buy it on Amazon.
Cheesy BBQ Chicken Crunch WrapCourse: Crunch Wraps, Lunch/Dinner, Prep Essentials, Recipes
1 wrap, I use @cutdacarb
1 velveeta cheese cliche (or any sliced cheese but macros are for velveeta)
70g cooked shredded chicken breast
40g @ghughessugarfree BBQ sauce
Salt, onion powder
- Reheat your shredded chicken if needed, then stir in the barbecue sauce to coat the chicken
- Lay out your wrap and place the Velveeta cheese slice in the middle
- Then plop the barbecue chicken mixture on top of the cheese
- Pile your spinach on top
- Add a little salt and a dash of onion powder
- Carefully wrap it up
- Spray with cooking spray, then either air fry or place folded side down on a hot pan flipping after a few minutes
- Cut in half and served with a side of veggies
- NUTRITION 236cal 29.3P/3F/19.5C