The way I’ve been making my chocolate fluff has changed a bit over the last month! I got inspired to do half cake pop protein and half chocolate and I love it! Lately I’ve been using black cocoa powder and the Oreo flavor it gives the fluff is🤤! You guys know for my stories that I make this almost every single night it’s feeling has tons of protein and the base is so low macro I get to have fun with the toppings it’s perfect for prep 🤩
Chocolate Cake Protein FluffCourse: Dessert, Prep Essentials, Recipes
200-250g ice cubes
60g almond milk
16g cake pop @pescience protein powder
16g chocolate cupcake @pescience Protein powder
10g @hiitnutrition black cocoa powder*
8g jello chocolate sugar free pudding powder
Cake batter extract, a generous drizzle
30g skinny syrup- flavor of choice
- In a food processor blend ice until it reaches a snow consistency
- Add the other ingredients. Almond milk, protein, pudding mix, cake better extract, sweetener
- Blend it for at least three minutes total, stopping wants to scrape the sides. I do 3 to 6 minutes
- Place in a bowl and freeze for 30 to 60 minutes
- Add toppings just before serving ☺️
- * black Cocoa powder is NOT the same as HersEy’s Special Dark
- NUTRITION for base: 202 calories 26.7P/2.8F/17.4C
- NUTRITION with toppings 467 calories 40.6P/17.1F/42.7C
Toppings for the bowl shown… 30g love at first bite butter from @americandreamnutbutter, 10g chocolate PB2, 12g Sugar cookie toast crunch, 8g chocolate toast crunch
Using PE Science protein is really a necessity for protein fluff as the casein in the whey/casein blend helps it to fluff up. You do not need to use xanthan gum or any substitutes if you are using PE Science.
However if you insist on using a whey protein powder, you will need to use xanthan gum (or not xanthan not guar) to help it fluff. Xanthan gum has been known to cause bloating!
I add in about 30g of Skinny Syrup. You can buy them online, on Amazon, or I recommend visiting your local Home Goods/Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Ross to get them for cheap!