Better known as the “Thanksgiving Leftovers” Crunch Wrap!
I whipped this up the day after thanksgiving using real brie, real cranberry sauce, & real turkey!
My mom & sister made a panini version with real bread & I made use of the hot panini press. Normally I make my crunch wraps with a hot pan.
You could definitely save a few calories by using a sugar free raspberry jam. There’s no substitute for real brie, but if you slice it super thin you can make a 1oz serving stretch pretty far!
I’ll probably end up making this later in the year with some deli sliced turkey breast too!
Cranberry, Turkey, & Brie Crunch WrapCourse: Crunch Wraps, Lunch/Dinner, Recipes
1 wrap, i use @cutdacarb
20g cranberry sauce
1oz Brie, sliced thin
3oz roasted turkey breast
- Lay out your wrap and spread cranberry sauce in the middle
- Then add the Thinly sliced Brie
- Place your turkey on top, I broke it up into small chunks
- Pile your spinach on top
- Add a crack of salt
- Carefully wrap it up
- Spray with cooking spray, then either air fireplace seem so down on a hot pan flipping after a few minutes
- Cut in half and serve
- NUTRITION FACTS – 331cal 26.6P/12.6F/23.5C