Probably the most “bro” meal I’ve ever made. 🤔 But its so so delicious and I LOVE how many flavors there are in it. 🤤 The combo of tomatoes and BBQ sauce is truly a match made in heaven!! And its such a flexible meal! You can add or take away whatever veggies you want.
Here is the picture i used 96/4 ground beef, but I’ve also done grilled chicken! Lately Ive been cutting out the normal rice and adding extra cauliflower rice and if I’m feeling EXTRA lazy, Ill just use all frozen veggies and cook it all in the microwave! 🤣
Everything BBQ BowlCourse: Lunch/Dinner, Prep Essentials
2oz diced mushrooms
100g bell pepper
85g frozen cauliflower rice
4oz 96/4 ground beef
31g G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ sauce
1/2 cup (121g) fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Cook your ground beef in half of your BBQ sauce, set aside
- Add your onion and mushrooms to the pan first, then your zucchini and bell pepper, saute — microwave your frozen veggies if you are impatient like me, or just add them to the pan when the other veggies are mostly cooked.
- Add your beef, remaining BBQ sauce, diced tomatoes and rice. Cook for and extra few minutes to let the flavors mix and all that jazz
- Recommended spices: Chili powder and garlic 🌶🌶🌶
- Enjoy! 😍
- Nutrition for Bowl as pictures: 385 Calories 34.5P/5F/48C