I’ve been on a huge breakfast sandwich kick lately!
And this one is so easy to put together & much more macro friendly than the fast-food equivalent.
You just need turkey sausage, egg whites, an english muffin, & a slice of cheese.
I prefer velveeta cheddar cheese slices because they’re pretty low in fat, but super melty!
Let me know if you give it a try 🙂
Sausage, Egg, & Cheese “McMuffin”Course: Breakfast, Recipes
1, 100 cal Thomases Multi-grain English muffin
3oz turkey sausage
50ml egg whites
1 velveeta cheddar slice
- Get yourself a tiny pan, i got mine for $5 at the grocery store.
- Spray the pan and pour your egg whites in. Add salt and garlic
- Spray another pan and smash your turkey sausage as thin as you can get it because it will shrink up then it cools before putting it in the pan
- Make sure to flip the sausage patty a few times
- When everything is mostly cooked, cut English muffin and a half and toast it
- Assemble your sandwich
- Served with a side of fruit or oats for more carbs
- NUTRITION 288 cal 29.6P/8.5F/29C