My family went to the peach truck the other day and brought home 25 POUNDS worth of peaches.
As soon as they were ripe my mom started baking up a STORM, trying to use all the peaches ASAP before they went bad.
Not to be outdone, I had to whip up my own peach filled dessert & holy YUM are these good! The peaches give the muffins so much moisture & they come out to only 67 calories each with over 5 grams of protein!
Peach Cobbler Protein MuffinsCourse: Dessert, Recipes
225g peaches, peeled and diced. I used fresh but you can use canned if you want
30g cake flour
10g coconut flour
32g @pescience cake pop protein powder
2g baking soda
2g baking powder
7g of stevia – you can add more or do left is you want
90g non-fat Greek yogurt
90g unsweetened applesauce
1 whole egg – this is needed to taste good
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- One full method; combine your wet ingredients then your dry. Then gently fold the peaches in last
- Divide among eight prepared and sprayed muffin pan spots I placed a cut out circle of parchment at the bottom of each and spray with coconut oil
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. I pulled mine out around 22 and will probably do slightly less next time
- Enjoy! Keep in the fridge because these muffins are super moist
- NUTRITION per muffin- 67 calories 5.8P/1F/9C