So protein brownies are nice and all…. but Ive made probably a dozen variations of them over the years and they never quite capture the real brownie taste and dense texture. 😂
This recipe is made with Pillbury’s sugar free brownie mix and i tweaked the recipe to avoid using all the oil it calls for. This bowl contains the “mix’ equivalent to THREE brownies for under 350 Calories! 😱
Single Serving HealthIER BrownieCourse: Dessert, Recipes
87g sugar free brownie mix
20g nonfat Greek yogurt
20g egg whites
5g coconut oil
Optional- 1 piece of Lily’s dark chocolate baking bar, this adds 50cal 1P/5F8C
Also optional- vanilla, it’ll help deepen the chocolate flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix your wet ingredients into the brownie mix
- Optional- chop up the chocolate square (dont use chips, they wont melt) and mix the chunks into the batter
- Spray a small oven-safe (glass) baking dish and add your batter, Bake for 30 minutes
- You can triple the recipe and have a whole pan of brownies, but for me its just more satisfying to have the “whole” dish.
- Nutrition per 1 serving 336 Calories 7.2P/11F/72.8C