Turkey Bacon Jam Crunch Wrap BurgerCourse: Crunch Wraps, Lunch/Dinner, Recipes
28g Oscar Meyer Turkey Bacon Bits (you can use real turkey bacon & crumble it is you want
35g diced onion (use more or less if your prefer)
10g Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
60ml (1/4) brewed coffee
15ml (1tbsp) white wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
30g Walden farm’s pancake syrup
- Burger Ingredients
1 @cutdacarb wrap (or store bought LARGE tortilla)
1 laughing cow lite Swiss Cheese
4 oz 96/4 ground beef
Everything but the bagel seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt
1 Serving turkey bacon jam
- Ina sprayed pan, sauté the onion for 3-5 minutes
- Add in Allen the other ingredients, book for about 2 minutes stirring constantly, then let simmer on low heat until all of the liquid has been absorbed
- OPTIONAL: Everything i read about bacon jam said you needed to purée it in a food processor. This doesn’t make that much jam so i put it in a small cup, then used my immersion blender to break it up a bit, but ill probably skip this step next time.
- Place in fridge until you use it.
- Burger instructions
- Heat pan on the stove
- Season your raw beef with the sessions listed above, for a patty, then place on the sprayed hot pan
- After a minute or two, (when the patty has developed color on 1 side) flip, then place a lid over the pan and let cook through for a few more minutes.
- Assemble the crunch wrap by spreading the cheese out in a small circle, then topping with the bacon jam, then finally placing the burger patty on top of that.
- Wrap up, them spray and sear both sides until brown on a hot pan, ( or air fry)
- Jam nutrition per 1 serving (recipe makes 2) – 74 Calories, 4.3P/3F/7.2C
- Burger nutrition per 1 serving, this includes jam 324 Calories, 33.3P/9.5F/22.2C