The second I tried American Dream Nut Butter’s new Ring Leader Cashew Butter with it’s frosted animal cookie flavored base, I KNEW I’d be turning it into a treat!
This is a lightened up version of a rice Krispy treat made with:
& of course The Ring Leader American Dream Nut Butter
(if you are viewing this recipe several months down the line & The Ring Leader is no longer in stock, their birthday cake almond butter would work really well too in this recipe! Don’t forget to use my discount code: emyogifit at checkout!)
It would make a perfect dessert or pre-workout snack!
Macros for 1/4 of recipe: 220 calories 4.8P 8.5F 31.5C
I also used these cute mini loaf pans for this recipe–I opted to make this a smaller serving recipe, but if you have a family or you’re making these for an event, I’d double the recipe!
Frosted Animal Cookie Rice Krispie TreatCourse: Recipes
60g Rice Krispies Cereal
60g marshmallows (2 servings)
28g Light Butter Spread with Canola Oil
56g (4 tbsp) The Ring Leader Cashew Butter
- Combine the cashew butter & light butter in a large bowl & stir
- Add your marshmallows
- Microwave on 10 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the marshmallows have melted
- Stir in the rice krispies
- Press into pan/container of your choice & wait for it to come to room temperature before slicing
- (Optional: top with more sprinkles!)